Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Mystery Film

Using my birthday money I treated myself to a Libitel2 camera off ebay. There was a film in it. When I finished the roll and got it out I could see this. I thought the font looked really old so looked online and discovered that Kodak stopped making this film in 1974! How exciting! So I put it into the place I go with all my films to develop it. When I got there I realised I had forgotten to take a picture of it and didn't have my phone with me. So I asked if they would take a picture before developing it. Here is the picture, the lovely Jon from Photographique emailed it to me today. I will be picking it up tomorrow so hopefully there will be something on the film. I will let you know.

3 comments:

  1. I'm betting on UFO evidence. It's almost a dead cert, this is exactly the sort of situation you expect to find in a silly movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh in the absence of a telly this could be the most exciting thing I've seen this week - can't wait for the next installment. I'm going for moon landing shots showing the edge of the soundstage. If they don't come out you'll have to fake something up..

    ReplyDelete